You probably didn't know I existed before finding this site. If that is indeed the case: greetings. One faceless internet inhabitant to another. And thus we will probably remain.
I suppose I could tell you a little bit about myself.
Here are some things I like:
- Mathematics. Maths, unlike many other things, makes sense.
- Programming, despite my incompetence. Perhaps I simply enjoy making myself suffer.
- Sci-fi and fantasy.
- Military history.
- Retro computer games.
Here are some things I don't like:
- Things that don't make sense, e.g. politics, religion, crisp packets being filled with 70% air.
- Planned obsolescence.
- Inefficiency. (Yes, I know I just said I like procrastinating.)
- Small talk and other pointless social obligations.
- Hot weather.
- Sparkling water. It tastes like static.
- The futility of hope and the inevitability of disappointment.
And finally, here are some oddly specific random facts about myself.
- I am 5'2.25".
- My high score on the Google dinosaur game is 10,178.
- In my opinion, this is the greatest pop song ever written.
- I am bisexual.
- I bite ice cream. Also, I pour the milk before the cereal approximately 70% of the time.
- I have a navy blue pinstriped suit that I made in August 2020.
- My name is a palindrome.
- My dream car is the Spirit of Nemo.
- In March 2020 I tried to jump off a building. As you can tell, that didn't quite work out. Whether that is a good thing, I'm not sure.
- I like Marmite. Now you know where I'm from.
I also exist on:
...if you're interested in the kind of music I like.
...if you're interested in my singular opinions and crappy memes.
...if you're interested in existentialist poetry and morbid short stories I wrote over a year ago.
...if you're interested in, well. ;)